How can you help?
Your generous donation will help provide essential items to children and communities affected by natural disasters. Our range of disaster relief kits includes:
- Sanitary / Personal Hygiene
Donations of $AUD2 or more can be claimed as a tax donation.
Which countries do we support?
Natural disasters can have a devastating long-lasting effect on local communities and surrounding regions impacted by mother nature’s fury, including:
- Loss of human life
- Entire villages can lose their homes and/or belongings
- Water sources can be unsafe to drink from
- No/Limited supply of Food
- Workers can lose their livelihood
- Damaged Infrastructure
- Psychological/emotional effect on survivors
- Increased likelihood outbreaks of disease from unsanitary living conditions
NACare Foundation provides support to the following countries in the South Pacific region: Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, American Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Natural disasters include: Avalanches, bush fires, cyclone, drought, earthquake, flood, hailstorms, heatwave, landslide, mudslide, thunderstorm, tornadoes, tsunami & volcanic eruption.